Date(s) - 27/04/2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Holiday Inn Express
Categories No Categories
World economies are spinning at a blinding rate. Market conditions, always, are in a constant state of motion. What is a bench-mark today becomes historical data tomorrow. In this fast-flattening and fast-moving world most everyone in an organization needs to be creatively sales and service oriented. Every touch point, every interaction and every transaction, whether front-end or back end, impacts the bottom-line directly.
Also as we work our way up the leadership ladder it is but normal that we manage, direct, delegate, plan ad strategize the growth of teams creatively & conscientiously. Sales Leaders who groom and nurture others into taking up new and challenging positions build successful and profitable organizations.
Inspired by the book, the HeART of the CLOSE, this is an intensive workshop based on case studies, role-plays and real-life critical incidents.
- Know the Five Principles of Powerful Interactions
- Recognize the Principles & Practices of the HeARTSmART Sales Process
- Practice Profuse Prospecting, Precise Qualifying & Creative Engagement Techniques
- Master the Art & Science of Inquiry for Needs Analysis
- Present Solutions and Options Creatively
- Manage Personal and Team Time Intelligently
- Maximize overall Effectiveness and Impact Corporate Bottom lines