Date(s) - 26/04/2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Holiday Inn Express
Categories No Categories
Do you sell, write, present, teach or lead others? Do you want to increase rapport and engagement in all your communications? Do you want to put across valuable and meaningful messages lightly?
“Research on humor at work reveals that a well-timed joke or playful laughter can stimulate creativity, open lines of communication, enhance a sense of playfulness and trust, and, of course make work more fun,” claiams Daniel Goleman in the Book, Primal Leadership.
This highly interactive workshop, inspired by the book the HeART of HUMOR, will give you the science, the strategies and techniques behind humor. It’ll help you build bridges and rapprt quickly across all kinds of customers.
- Understand the science behind good, clean humor.
- Develop an eye for finding humor in day to day activities.
- Morph mundane incidents to humorous conversations.
- Deliver humorous talks with precision and razor-sharp timing.
- Use humor for building trust and influencing ethically.