Date(s) - 20/02/2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hotel Sea Princess
Categories No Categories
Most messages and value-points shared across the boardroom table, across mediums get lost in the din of depthless, digital, corporate data. Managers and leaders across the world spend frustrating hours trying to use numbers to motivate and drive results.
This doesn’t energize teams because knowledge needs a buy-in, an emotional buy-in by the listeners for them to accept, understand and act upon. The answer lies in using the converting data into narratives which involves listeners at an emotional and a primal level.
Corporate storytelling is not just an inborn gift or an acquired art but has clear-cut, scientific and neuro-psychological reasons for its success and long-term impact in all business conversations.
In this high-energy workshop, inspired by the book, the HeART of STORY, understand the neuroscience behind effective storytelling and then master the skill set.
- Understand the structural nuances of Corporate Storytelling
- Convert data, numbers and examples of success into personal narratives.
- Unleash personal presence, style and non-verbal dynamics to increase impact
- Involve all audiences into co-creating the outcomes of all discussion through metaphors
- Evoke stories of experience from others in an un-biased way.
- Make your messages stick well enough to be implemented with precision
- Inspire and lead groups, large and small, powerfully towards a shared big picture